Sunday, August 06, 2006

cards



I've been playing around making cards and with the SU stamps that I ordered from Melissa.... what a lovely finishing touch they add.. Ok they are not the most stunning cards in the world..but I am very happy with how they have turned out... will be getting more of these sort of SU stamps....for sure..!!!

Thanks Melissa :)
The one with the girl and butterfly wings is going to someone very soon.. and the 70 one is for Marks Dad. I have two more cards to make for a friends Aunty's birthday.. Cards are great to make huh..

Mums ash sprinkling day went well yesterday... the weather was nice...even if it got a little icy in the afternoon... we ate and ate and ate...this started at brunch time and we didn't get home till 4 ish...lol..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are fabulous Liz

Ngaire said...

Liz these are really gorgeous cards!

Melissa Antolovic said...

Love the cards Liz. Whats the diamondy stamp? I love the pattern in it.

Anonymous said...

These cards look great Liz, I love the 70 one, it's awesome

Ange said...

Woohoo! The lucy person who Libby sent the card to was me. Thankyou so much and let me just say that this card is even more devine IRL. Thanks for making me feel so spesh!

Coby said...

Liz, your cards are wonderful. Your angel ATC is beautiful too. Love Coby xxx