Wednesday, April 04, 2007

camping


it went well.. the weather was great...the kids were in the river most of the time...other than sitting by the river... we sat near the camp fire... or round the table.... and ate and ate and ate....ohh and drank lol...
I could handle going again ....I like the idea of those shower thingys...fill up the bag and hang it...its got a hose and a little tiny shower head on it...
Mark got in the tube... it was so funny... he nearly fell out of it as soon as he got in it.. he got dumped around the corner and got back in with some help.. :)
oh and I got sunburned again.... on my chest...and my face.... for some reason the sun goes straight for my nose..... why....and my lips.. and sort of blistery too.
We are heading out for tea tonight with some other friends....
Tomorrow we are going to melb to pick up one of Ems friends ....she's only staying for 1 night...(well we'll see)

1 comment:

Ngaire said...

Liz this camping trip sounds like a lot of fun!!!!! LOL at Mark having a go in the tube!