Wednesday, October 31, 2007

ATC's

Coby has been setting some ATC challenges on BB ...one was to use a pocket and hide something we treasure in it.. I had a little brown pocket that I'd been given ages ago ..this was the perfect size to use on an ATC and I had a tag from Emily's Converse's...I put some photos of the kids on the tag...used some of the lovely Cherry Arte rubons and some Basic Grey rubons (see below)

The second challenge was in the theme of decorate, Christmas. I used a string of little christmas lights some BG pp, SU stamp, Rubons, ink and kindy glitz. (see below)

the other ATC is just one that I made using some pics cut out of MM pp ( I think it was MM) some BG pp with kindy glitz and a K&Co rubon

santa

decorate

cherish


Someone showed me a link to this..it's a bit of a laugh.
The kids have their concert on this evening. I must get things organized to take.. I'm not going overboard with the food...just thought a cooked chook on rolls would be nice.. but need to find a huge rug to take for the kids to sit on and some chairs for us guys...(Mark, Karyn and I)
I think we have a group of 5 families sitting together so it should be nice..
pity we can't take a nice bottle of wine..lol.
ohhh and a lovely lady reminded me that it was breast cancer month....so.... don't forget to check your boobs ladies... ;)








2 comments:

Ngaire said...

Liz these cards are just so gorgeous!

Coby said...

Hi Liz

I love your ATCs. The pocket one is so precious and I love the fairy lights on the Christmas ATC. I had not seen the ST Nic ATC as yet, it is wonderful!!

Love Coby