Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm reading...

Yes..you read that right.. I'm reading... I've finished Bryce Courtney's 'The power of one' and I'm nearly half way through Richard Laymon's 'The Lake"

Schools going ok.. we have an assignment on policies and procedures...I've finished mine, just need to type it up..and the other day we did gift wrapping.. which was quite timely as I had an engagement pressie to wrap, so I took that in.

This weekend Mark and I have a 60th b'day to go to in Ballarat, the kids are staying home with Sarah (thanks Sarah)..

I took Emily to the art gallery yesterday... she had to do an art project as part of her rotary challange....love the Fredderick McCubbin painting they have 'A bush burial' and some great paintings and etchings of early Geelong by numerous artists.

Not a lot else going on...

No comments: