Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My new perfume..


Today I went to Wendys and caught up with her and
Kathryn and Coby and met Kathryns hubby... we chatted a little then Coby took Wendy to pick up her car... thats when Kathryn noticed my perfume... yep... when I'm wanting to be noticed,
I wear.... this special little number made especially for me....
'Plastique' pronounced 'plas teek'
Don't be put off by the colour...its F. A .B ....thats fab.

It was great to catch up with you girls and meet Darren.
thanks for a great day and thanks for lunch Wendy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz, What a fabulous day!! I especially loved your new perfume, congratulations on launching it this evening!!! LOL

Love Coby

~Kathryn~ said...

ha ha ha

that's right - go ahead and make fun of the sick woman LOL

was great to catch up with you again - maybe next time we can scrap as planned !!!