Wednesday, December 31, 2008

so that was christmas......

For christmas I bought this perfume myself to put under the tree and this book




Mark and the kids bought me the 'Horn of plenty' the Hunters and Collectors collction..



then Mark walks in with another pressie....beautifully wrapped with a bow... and inside the box was this..

I've been wanting one of these for like 2 yrs now.....I had no idea that he was getting this ....it was a complete surprise...and it made me cry.....haven't uploaded any pics as yet...as I'm cleaning the comp up..to make room for new software...

Hope your Christmas was wonderful...ours was...it was a long day but loved it..

As a family we got wii fit...which is great fun... I love the step aerobics... and the headbutting the soccer ball is fun too but I suck at it...lol... love ski-ing and jogging is so funny...if you run too fast you can trip over.. just not too keen on how your weight and height adjusts your mii character...lol.


No comments: