Tuesday, January 06, 2009

photos and visit to the vet

Emily and I went to see Nicole (my niece) and her baby Shaela on Friday, Shaela is so cute...she was born 9lb 6oz and has a nice crop of black hair...heres a pic my sister took.




I have seen that some people have started a photo a day thing which I love looking at but that is too much for me...so I'm trying to go for a photo a week... lets see how long it lasts..lol, but I'm a little behind...not sure where my mind was at...? I think I just lost track of days...


Just had Snowball to the vet she's been losing a little bit of fur off her rump and back legs..and it's been looking a bit pink and hot.. she had a quarterzone injection and we have to give her a raw egg once a week and sardines in oil twice a week or rub omega3 into her skin... also bath her once a week with something like oatmeal shampoo to put some oil back into her skin...I'm hoping that this is maybe a seasonal thing or maybe it's the dry food we are giving her... which we can alter...fingers crossed it clears up ..

I'm thinking of getting another tattoo....thinking either the Southern Cross and or my star sign on my wrists.....I have another idea buzzing though my head...just not sure what to do with it...or where I'd get it......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't get a southern cross .... ajay got one before they were 'in' - but last time i was in a tattoo parlour - i noticed out the back they had SC and numbers on the wall .... and i asked what it was - he said it was the number of southern crosses they do ... and that they all laugh when people get them !!!!

starsign would be cool ... wouldn't the wrist hurt ?? where did you get the other tat ?

Ngaire said...

Poor Snowball! I hope she is getting better. Dogs dont seem to like the hot weather. both of ours love lounging in front of the air conditioner. We use the oatmeal shampoo and it is really good.

MILLY said...

Congratulalions on becoming a Great Aunt, Shaela looks gorgeous. You see my niece had a baby on my birthday last November, I was so thrilled.