Wednesday, March 25, 2009

just sfuff and curves

I joined Curves and am enjoying it ATM.

I've been working on this months media challenge at Blue Bazaar...almost finished

Yesterday would have been Dads 82nd birthday

I'm in the middle of sorting and cleaning my scrap room..it's sooooo messy.


This was taken the other month at one of out greyhound walks...can't remember the other 2 dogs names (Snowy's in the middle)


Today Mark (aka ..Grumpy) got this tattooed today...I still need to get a shot of it finished but it has turned out great !! Thanks Jess !!






1 comment:

Ngaire said...

Are you enjoying going to Curves? I have been going since August last year and I love it. Sometimes with work I have trouble making it three times a week but I still enjoy going.
The photo of Snowy and her greyhound friends is so cute! I think it is such a great thing that you have done by adopting her.
You and Mark are so brave for getting tats!
HOpe you are all well!