Sunday, March 11, 2012

catch up...2012..

Helloooo, it's been a long long time since I've blogged...I've been so caught up in FB and sucked in by those '----ville' games :/

We went on a cruise last year from Brisbane to Cairns... it was so much better than I thought it would be. Will do another one day. It was great to just relax and sit back...not cook and clean...or do any washing or make beds...just had to walk around, sit down, have a drink and eat.. even though we were just along the coast of Australia...being out in the water kind of made you feel so tiny...there was sooo much water (obviously) would be so easy to get lost out there.


I'm getting used to the new house I guess....well, I don't hate it now...still thinking about re doing the kitchen but it's not so urgently. Having a pool during summer has been great...even though it's an above ground one.. just to get in there and cool off ...ahhh

Show's I've been watching on dvd.... 'Six Feet Under' , loved it.. 'True Blood'...waiting for the next season ..and 'Supernatural' still need to watch season 6?

Show's I've been watching on tv 'Person of Interest' ...wonder if there is another season??
'Wire in the blood'...'Torchwood'


I've signed up to ' I love this box' can't wait to get our first one which should be coming very very soon.. I'm thinking I'll do reviews for it on another blog...what ever I don't use...I'm sure Emily will.

1 comment:

Melissa Antolovic said...

Great to "see" you here