Saturday, December 01, 2007

bleah

I feel like crap...my throat is all sore and feels gross and my nose is runny and I just want to go back to bed.... thanks Em !

Heading to Melb today to have lunch at Angies with Wendy, Coby, Mel and Ngaire... not sure if Kass is there or not..
Then this arvo we are heading to Marks sisters for their 25th anniversary and his nepheews b'day...
Tomorrow sounds like it could be a jammie day...love jammie days...

I did one of those christmas trees....(from Kmart/Target) with the drawers in it... can't take a photo...but it turned out ok...

Must dig the decos out ...maybe the boys can do it today while I'm gone..

I'd better get my arse into gear as I want to stop at JB's on the way...to get THE DVD.....it's due out today...and if I get there and it's not in stock ..I"m soooooo gonna cry...and chuck and tanty.....I'm just in the mood

No comments: