Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Christmas is only 20 days away

and I still have shopping to do...not much though... :)


take a look at the music above.... do you remember this one from the 80's????


I've still got this stoooopid cold that Emily so kindly shared with me ...can't breathe ....cough cough...then ....achooo... sniff sniff..


Bought Sofi (the cat) a cute stocking today at the warehouse...for $3...I hate thie not being able to take photos to upload to show things....


ohhhh which brings me back to the camera...lmao...I'm sooooooo dumb

the other night Mark had gone off to work..the kids had just gone to bed...and I saw the camera sitting there.... mocking me... soooo I picked it up..and started prying at it again.... it still had this battery looking thing attached by 2 wires... so I thought I cut one of the wires didn't I..... oh ohh I think that was a bit wrong.... it made this loud 'BANG' and sparks flew ....needless to say I shit myself and put the camera in the bin... end of camera...it is no more....that is after I had a look at what it says on the battery looking thing.... '330 V' lol....


I've decorated my tree that Wendy gave me.... and now I'm doing a 'H' for Em's friends birthday..I'm enjoying doing these Kaiser wooden thingy's..








Week 252


I say ... and you think ... ?


Music :: nice
Insanity :: me
Curtain :: call
Nickname :: spivey
Container :: jar
Roast :: chicken
Thong :: strap
Purple :: people eater
Holidays :: ahhh
Christmas tree :: its up










Appetizer

What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?

none...ok maybe the ferris wheel...that was the last ride I went on...before that it was the pirate ship and I cried 'cos I wanted to get off soooo bad.


Soup

How do you react in uncomfortable social situations?

hide in the corner somewhere or leave


Salad

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics?

about a 1



Main Course

Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to?

No I didn't ...no I don't


Dessert

Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television?

depends on what is on...and what I'm doing couldn't give an amount






The kids put up the tree on Sunday... while I was sleeping on the couch... they left the star for me to do... (its a new star) turns out that it wouldn't fit on anyways... when we first got the tree the top of our tree was way long...so we bent it over...the angel kept wobbling about on the long prong ;)


sooo we tried to straighten it.... well Dave did anyway..but the best we could get it was at an angle and the star looked like a shooting star..it was funny...so Dave bent the top of the tree back down and i modified the star with a bit of transparncy and glue and silver glitter.. now it fits and doesn't look too bad..


This year we've gone blue and silver...just need to get some more silver tinsel and maybe one more pack of balls.. you can never have enough balls I guess..


Bought some nice christmas tea towels at Harris Scarfe the other day... they were marked at $8 but scanned at $4 ..and a nice silver bowl for about $3 in Lincraft...bought some christmas lollies to go into the advent calendar and some to go into Mrs clause's apron (mrs clause is something I decorated when I was into ceramics, she's about 2 foot hight) and some into the new silver bowl..


ohhh and we got The DVD the other day...and yes our ugly head are on it..luckily I'm short and you can only see me a little bit..but the back of my head is in it quite a bit..lol

No comments: