Tuesday, June 24, 2008

pics catch up

Dave turned 17
Eric turned 13

My first owl


My first house



journal I made as a gift




the entrance after the carpet had been pulled up





the kitchen tiles coming up (the old tiles are the brown ones)
Will take some pics of what the floor looks like now..in the next few days and upload them..
Finally got all our wedding photos that I've been scanning and altering off the hard drive and onto disc...hooray...now to get some printed and scrap them.
Went out for a coffee earlier with a friend ...she bought the coffee and a cup cake for me...the icing is sooo thick I think it will take me all day to eat it...I'm not an icing person..
Going out for tea tonight with a group of friends...2 of them are having b'days tomorrow as well.

2 comments:

Melissa Antolovic said...

Happy birthday Liz.

The boys don't look very happy in their birthday photos!

Ngaire said...

Your little owl and house look fantastic! I have got some that I am going to do in the holidays and I cant wait!