Monday, June 16, 2008

what cheeses me off and stuff

OK so what really cheeses me off is people that DON'T indicate when turning or changing lanes....aarrrgh!!!...especially when they are going through a round about......like you are on the opposite side of the round about to them...they are not indicating...so you think they are going straight....but nooooo when they get to the middle of the round about they either then start to indicate or just freaking turn in front of you... why are people sooooo ignorant...or is it that they are so god damn special they don't need to indicate??

I think I'm in a bit of a mood today...lol

Yesterday Marks family came over for Erics birthday...he's now got a wad of cash but he's not too sure what he want's...to spend it on..he's wanting the new Mario game ..but it's not due to be released for a week or so...he's also wanting another guitar to go with guitar hero...which he's been playing non stop since he got it.. I had a turn at it ...I think I got about 3 chords right and got booed off stage...lol

Nothing much on this week... the boys have today off for report writing day, got a few phone calls to make regarding a course I"m doing and tickets to Mark Seymour gig, and got the family coming on Saturday to see me for my b'day.

No comments: