Thursday, September 04, 2008

and I have finished yet another book

It's afuckin'mazing....and now I'm reading a book that I did start reading years ago...but never finished... Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets.

In class we are talking about Minimising Theft, tomorrow we have a guest speaker coming in....I still need to organize my police check so I can do work placement.

On the weekend we went to Ballarat for a 60th birthday...for lunch.. the meals were average... we then went to a motel ....dropped our stuff off ...went to the supermarket to do a grog run...came back and then went over to Sovereign Hill where we had tea and then saw a light show. Had a few drinks then jumped in the spa.... it took ages to fill...it was massive... lmao...I also added some bubble bath to it...and with the jets going the bubbles were higher than our heads and all over the floor..lol it was so funny.

Eric and Emily have been home sick most of the week...with viruses...eric's got antibiotics as he has a chest infection....eww.

Been looking at getting a new phone...but our current phone provider has shitty phones...none that take my fancy anyway...so I've been looking at maybe going through another phone provider but not sure what they are like...ohhh decisions decisions..

2 comments:

Melissa Antolovic said...

I need a new phone too, Im with Soul but they have no phones I want atm.

We haven't used our spa fpr ages because it takes so much to fill!

Police checks a pretty quick once you send the application (or they were when i applied for my gameing license)

Ngaire said...

LOL!!! That is very funny!!!