Monday, September 15, 2008

sick and some bruises.. like the song...'love and other bruises'

I had Eric home sick for over a week with a chest infection... Noice.. Em was home for 2 days with her cough... get all them back to school and bam... I get sick.. not sure if it was from what I ate for lunch or tea on the Wednesday... but boy....do I not want those pains again....and the horrid cold sweat..bleah..

Started eating yesterday... still quite tired though.. and spent a few hours in the hosp with Dave...who decided to stack his bike down at the bmx track...he now sports a lovely deep graze all up his right arm... a swollen hand and wrist on his left arm...sore ribs and hips.. we went to have his hand scanned..no new brakes but the did find an old injury.. where the bone had been chipped.. we're thinking he may have done this last year when he fell and dislocated his shoulder..??..

Have an assignment to do for class..on minimising theft, the rights of the suspect and store..

Finished the Harry potter book and now finishing another book (Pants on fire) I started reading and put it down a 1/4 of the way through it....go me..

3 comments:

Ngaire said...

Oh dear - you guys have been in the wars lately! I hope everyone is ok now!

Melissa Antolovic said...

ouch, hope you all are feeling better real soon

Anonymous said...

Liz I noted that you had visited Steglets near Ballarat in one blog.

Can you tell me where it is as my great Uncle Bert used to pan for gold there.

Kind regards

Cr Jim Jacobsen
aka bigjim@tpg.com.au