Sunday, November 23, 2008

so

who else is addicted to 'guess the sketch' on facebook...? I was on there one day and this person drew a dog with a muzzle on...we all guessing 'muzzle' and trying to spell it different ways... I think one person got it... but the word wasn't MUZZLE it was MUFFLER....lol

I've been busy Christmas shopping...got alot of it done...but still a bit to go too.
Also have been looking for a dress to wear to a function in a few weeks... and wasn't that a depressing thing to do.... there are some gorgeous dresses out there...(and I don't do dresses, I"m the wrong shape and height) lol... spent a day looking...came home very very sad and tired....but.....a friend (Karen) had a dress she said I could borrow...and it firts perfectly.. just need to get a new bra to wear under it.. and some new fancy shoes...

Headed to Highpoint yesterday to find a dress for Karen for a function she has next weekend....found some that were ok...but not the perfect one...she did find shoes and a bag...and I got my bra and no shoes... OMG we were there for the whole freaking day..

so after my horrid dress shopping experience I have decided I REALLY NEED TO WATCH WHAT I EAT.

((HUGS)) to a dear friend Kathy who has just lost her baby sister Rita aged 34, so very sad indeed. Will catch up with you soon.

No comments: