Thursday, February 19, 2009

slack blogger

haven't really blogged much at all lately.. I've been spending way too much time on an application on facebook...'pet society'... so I gave all my stuff away.. it was almost as bad as runescape..lol
anyways...I haven't done one of these for ages...saw it on Kathryns blog and thought I'd give it a go...


Be mine :: VALENTINE
Ecstatic :: HAPPY
Orderly :: ATTENDANT
Sebastian :: CAT
Sore :: OUCH
Don’t need :: NO MOVIE STARS.. (DUNNO WHAT ELSE TO SAY)
Rockstar :: DRINK
Tinfoil :: SCRUNCHY
Addiction :: NEED
Where? :: WHAT


Mark has started tiling the hallway..it's just been painted cement for a while...
Getting bits and pieces together ready for Daves 18th..
the kids have school photos today...

Caught up with some old school friends on Facebook yesterday... spent the day chatting to them..then was chatting to Joe and Helen.....in the USA..

Got my camera bag in the mail today...it's a nice red one...and its a nicer looking one than the one I was using..

No comments: