Saturday, February 07, 2009

it's too darn hot

don't you just wish the heat would piss off... I don't like summer...I don't like to sweat... esp what it runs down your back and into your pants.......YUCK !!!!


There has been a smalll grass fire just down the road.. today... mustn't have been too bad..didn't see any smoke or smell anything.. saw one fire truck on it's way back to the station..

Hope there are no break outs today..... it's just gonna take one careless/wreckless dickhead ..lets hope they all stay home..

I went' to get pics printed the other day....which I thought I'd saved onto disc... so I deleted them from the comp and the memory card.... only to find the disc was B LANK ........the pics were of Ems b'day, graduation and christmas.... ...what a dick..

3 comments:

Melissa Antolovic said...

bugger about the photo's - could you have picked up the wrong cd?, maybe it's with the blank ones

Ngaire said...

I have had that happen to me with pics too. It is really annoying!
I want the heat to go away too!

Anonymous said...

Liz, the deleted computer ones might still be in the 'recycle bin'...might be worth clicking on it and having a rummage.