Thursday, June 25, 2009

a bit partied out

Mark and I celebrated...our 40th birthdays...by having friends and family @ our place for a PINK AND BLACK party... the night was fantastic.. the rain stayed away (well it did for most of the night and then in was only a light rain).

I did get growled at for not warming the mini quiches and the fritters...both of which I think are nice cold... I think even my home made sausage rolls are yummier not warm...but hey it was my party and I'll do what I want to...so there..

Not that I spent the night in the kitchen...my lovely nieces did that for me..thank you thank you thank you.

I made the b'day cake...and Nicole decorated it in pink ganache...and black edible glitter...and other sparkley bits..

I NEVER get up and dance...but did on this night...I was still dancing at 3...with Jimmy and Daves friend Rachael..

We finished up about 4 in the morning..with Mark and Eric going to bed at 4.30am...one 2 of Marks mates didn't get any sleep.. one drove home at 6...and the other just sat up in the chair...lol


vodka jelly shot anyone??
no...ok...more for me..

our photo board

the cake...

thanks to everyone that came and celebrated with us and thanks for all the birthday wishes..and pressies and cards..




No comments: