Monday, June 04, 2007

catchin' up

I'm still feeling sick...off to the doctors in 30 minutes..

I've just been cleaning Em's room again..god that girl keeps some crap in her room...lol....it'll look so much better once we get the new drawers in there... just have to find the baskets....and the time for Mark to build the frame.

We get a carvan delivered on Tuesday for David to sleep in... (pulling my sad face here) he's keen to go into it...when it's ready... its one of those old silver ones... but its in really good nick and for $200 ...who can complain...its going to need renovating inside...but should look ok once its done.

We've been offered a free double bed for Eric..just have to find the room in his room for it...lol..

Mark sold his bike ...got what he was asking for it...and he thinks he should have his new one by Wednesday....he seems dead set on it coming in the house to live at least for awhile ...till we get the garage sorted. ..it is sooo full of crap..and other stuff you can't swing a cat in it. (not that I'd swing a cat, I love my cat)

I've added a video clip above... hopefully will update that weekly with an old or new fave..
The first one is Jason and the Scorchers....singing 'white lies'....i soooooo used to love this band back in the 80's... *sigh*

2 comments:

Jess said...

I'd forgotten that song! You have to tell me how to get the video to embed in your post like that. I've just tried it and it didn't work properly.

Jess

Melissa Antolovic said...

Oh Liz hugs to you hope the doc can give you something to rid of that damn bug.

I hope it doesn't get too cold for david in the van - atleast he's only in the backyard!