Thursday, June 07, 2007

challenges



Savage :: vicious
Warrior :: xena
Daisy :: flower
Schedule :: time
Rock, paper, scissors :: hands
Medical :: aid
Jade :: gem
Elevator :: lift
Drain :: sink
Goldfish :: swim

I"ve update the music (above) this is one I've heard on the radio a few times... I don't mind it ... 'The Police /Snow Patrol- Every car you chase"
The flower card is for my challenge on STS... using felt.
The LO is for a challenge on one little word ...the word being STOP
Just had to go with Mark to pick up his new bike...which is presently living in the kitchen.....yes.... thats right... in the kitchen....lol...The garage needs
cleaning out badly.....once that is done...then the bike can move in there.
The drive home was soooo long... I"m suprised I didn't fall asleep...still coughing and not sleeping properly... but I think the anti's have are starting to work.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOve the card and your stop layout :)

Andi said...

When I read "Savage:Vicious", I thought of some sort of wrestler.

Lynn said...

This is awesome, great layout!
Lynn
one little word