Tuesday, June 26, 2007

musings, music and Mark


Changed the music again..... I'd forgotten about 'The Stems' ...love their music
If you're a Mark Seymour fan....
check this out..----> Herald Sun *sigh*


Compulsion :: do it
Spiritual :: feeling
Spray :: mist
Compatibility :: mates
Pursuit :: follow
Fake :: nails
Mobile :: phone
Ceremony :: celebration
Ribbons :: and bows
Mozart :: music



'MY' favourite artist
challenge for 'one little word'
photo by Len

'missing you'


For my birthday I got some cash....a lovely pink (dark rose) cardigan from Rockmans and some chocolate and 2 bunches of flowers... I've been out to spend some cash already...yes I spent it on scrap stuff...lol..but good scrap stuff.. got one of the 7 gypsies self inking stamps...some lovey rubons, paper oh and glue....I'm sure someone eats the glue around here.

1 comment:

Ngaire said...

Liz I hope you had a great birthday! Love those layouts!