Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Paperific and a new shop...

On Friday I jumped on a train and headed in to Melb to go to Paperific at the Telstra Dome.... IMO ...it was not as big as last years.... lots of chipboard and stamps...which was good... bought some nice things... and a cropadile..which I've been putting off...gee its good..!!

Will be interesting to see where it's at next year ..

Today..... I did a bit more shopping.....at Pink Hibiscus ...and I was their first customer..yay me !!
They actutally don't have a lot in at the moment ..but will be interesting to see what else comes in.
there ya go Sam ...a little plug for you.. lol

I've jumped on over to scrap pile too..and have done their first BoM challenge

Also did a layout for a challenge on scrapping the scraps...its late but done anyways..

No comments: