Wednesday, October 25, 2006

WW & life

On Monday I had my WW weigh in, and...........................................I lost 1.2kg !!
so that's a total of 1.5 kg in 2 weeks.
I'm trying to get out on my bike as much as I can...but that wind today would have been blowing me all over the place.

Finally finished the album that I was making for Joe and Helen ..yay.. I got a photo of everyone ...even those that don't usually pose for photos... and I made sure I saved them to disc ....lol..

Last night we went out for tea with friends and family...the meals were lovely and good price too, for every adult meal you got a kids meal free...and underlined meals were $9.90.

Tomorrow we're going off to the airport to see Joe, Helen and Bronwyn off as they fly off to the US to live.

Friday I'm thinking that I'll go to paperific...at the Telstra Dome...Emily would love to come with me... so thats making me think...maybe Saturday would be better...but..at the same time I don't want to spend my whole time looking out for her to make sure she's where I can see her.. and not look at the goodies... soooo best I go Friday. A friend will pick Em up from school and I'll get Eric to ride ...guess David will have to walk..lol

Looking at Kathryns and Ngaires pages for 'so you think you know me' has inspired me to do more pages in my BoM... and I still need to finish my ATCs for this month the theme is 'B'

3 comments:

Ngaire said...

Yay for that loss!!!
Good to hear that we have inspired you to do some pages about yourself. Scrapping about yourself isnt easy!
Have fun at Paperific!

Anonymous said...

Good Loss Liz!!

well done

xxx

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the loss Liz, awesome. - I'mm doing my first week of WW now.