Saturday, October 07, 2006

wildlife park

Last weekend we went to Ballarat wildlife park...isn't the koala sooo cute and what about the roo hugging her joey....awww and I had to throw in a lizard one... it turned out not too bad through the glass I think...
The weather was lovely..














OMG...... does this child ever stop talking... Emily has not stopped all morning... yap yap yap yap... about everything and nothing....lol.. it's doing my head in..

Who's started christmas shopping yet??? me....!!! yes... I have started... I have one KK pressie...and some stuff for the kids...lets see if I can keep it up..and not have to do the mad rushing around the day before like last year...

Better get my ass into gear and make a card.... we have an engagement party to go to later today (my niece) Nicole's and her fiance Andy's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that pic of the koala around the stump !!

i've done a bit of christmas shopping - must pull out the box and see what i've got so i don't double up !!
i know i've got ajay the boxed simpsons sets .. but nothing for aly yet

Ngaire said...

I have done some christmas shopping too! And I have started making some of the stuff I need to make as well.

The photo of the joey and its mother is very cute! The kids from school went to the wildlife park at Ballarat and they loved it!

Karen said...

What gorgeous pic. There's gotta be a layout in there.