Friday, November 17, 2006

finally





I have everything reinstalled on my computer....
and I went a little nuts uploading some pictures on KSK.... :P

Here's one of them...not sure about the beading on it actually... too late though cos its in the mail....lol.. what do you think???

Two of the kids are back... and snoozing on the couch.... Eric's running an hour behind so won't be back til 6ish we think..

Must try and get more of this book from the book circle read over the weekend....it was spose to go in the post today...norty me...sorry if I hold anyone up too much.

ok...Erics bus in 20 minutes away better get ready to go and get him...

3 comments:

~Kathryn~ said...

i think it is gorgeous

Coby said...

Hi Liz, I agree with Kathryn, the card is just gorgeous.

Petrina McDonald said...

I think the beading looks great!