Saturday, November 18, 2006

sigh

you need to look here -----> FANCY PANTS

I think this is the link that Kathryn was talking about on her blog... I did a bit of a google

Here's a nice christmasy blog to check out... ---->KSK Xmas blog

Eric was exhausted when he got back....and....he bought back lollies for all of us... I've been wanting to try....Dutch liquorice.....but the bags I've seen have been like $5-$7 at the market... Eric got a small bag for $1.50 for me... he loves his mummy... and I've tried and and I can say that I'm glad I didn't spent $5-$7 at the market...

2 comments:

Ngaire said...

OMG I want that chipboard!!!!!How cool is it?
Good to know the kids had a good time at camp and that they remembered to bring you home something!

Coby said...

Ah, Dutch liquorice, my favorite!!