Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006

2006 in review
I copied this from
Ngaire who coppied it from Aly


1. What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before?
Took a stamping class, Drove along the Great Ocean Road, had a brand new kitchen and a 4 wheel drive
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I think I did some of them, I joined a gym…beit only for a short time…but I did it…and I did lose some weight.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
no
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes my Mum
5. What countries did you visit?
None.
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
A job
7. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
June 30th Mum died
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year
I did a lot of the organizing for the Trivia night we had.. yay me,
Took photos of myself …I hate this
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not having looked for a job properly
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?.
no
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Hmm stampin’ up stamps, I think…. Oh and my car
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
I think I’ll leave this one blank…lol
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I think I’ll leave this one blank too
14. Where did most of your money go?
scrapping supplies where else
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
going to the waterfront café to see Mark Seymour
16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
I don’t’ know
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? 
b) thinner or fatter? 
c) richer or poorer?
sadder and fatter?
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
took more photos
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
wasting money on stuff I won’t use ..norty norty
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
spent it with family
23. What was your favorite TV program?
lost
25. What was the best book you read?
the da vinci code
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I don’t know
27. What did you want and get?
a new car
28. What did you want and not get?
a trip to Tassie
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
didn’t do anything….my Mum was dying…so was at her place.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
wear what’s comfy..ohh and I got myself some jeans…haven’t wore jeans in years and years.
33. What kept you sane?
the internet and scrapping
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
blank look on my face...lol
37. Who was the best new person you met?
I met Ngaire in 2006 ..and Jess…and Carolyn ohh and Ruey and Michelle…so yeah I’d have to say all the scrappy gal’s

1 comment:

Ngaire said...

Awww thanks! It was good to meet you too!