Friday, December 01, 2006

Well it's now December

man this year has flown....
and so the craziness begins...

been wasting some time here---> snowflakes

Very happy for my friend....who thought she was out of work nex year.... she applied for a possition but missed out... but has since been offered a job at the same school she's at already.

Kathryn has started another crazy game on KSK... where we have to use a list of words in our posts.....so if you're on KSK come join in..


Will be keeping my eye on this site over the spring/summer ---> cfa

The cat is settling in well... it's crazy as..her toys are all over the floor.. we have to keep our eye on her...to make sure she doesn't start wissing on the carpet...she's been ok with one incident so far..


Got my 'B' ATC's the other day...and another parcel in the mail from my KSK Secret Santa... I was tempted to open in..but I've put it away for now... must get mine posted soon.

Sunday I get to catch up with the BB girls ...we are meeting up in Port Melbourne.....will I get lost...lets wait and see.

No comments: