Sunday, December 31, 2006

Christmas and new years




I love this pic of Mark and the kids... (Mark clowning around...being all scroogey..lol)....and look what Santa left for the family !!!!... not too sure how he got it in the house by himself though....it weighs a ton..
Christmas day started off with chocolate....as it does... the kids played around with some of their pressies.... we did the photo thing then headed off to my sister Linda's place for lunch....I think we left there about 8ish...?
We went to Marks parents Christmas eve....for tea and his mums pudding wasn't too bad this year....so I'll give her a thumbs up for that..lol...
Christmas day was a sad... without Mum around....and yesterday (30th) was the 6 month mark....wow time flies.
We went up to Maldon for a night.... Marks Dad has a caravan up there near the Loddon River.... well let me tell you ....it's as boring as batshit.... it's fine if you just want to sit and drink the day away... if you went for a walk... there is nothing but road..... and more road.... the best part was going into Bendigo when we went shopping... and I came home with a blinkin' cold sore tha feels like it has made my lip double in size .... and Mark has a cold..but he's looking a bit better than half dead today..
I can't be bothered seeing in the new year....am I getting past it..?...or is it maybe that I'm a little afraid of what the new year might bring....but we are heading off to a friends house (Deb and Pete's)..some of our other friends will be there as well, ... just a small thing Deb says... well we'll wait and see... I wouldnt' be surprised if half the freakin street turn up...lol..
Wishing you all a wonderful and safe year for 2007

1 comment:

Ngaire said...

You crack me up! That photo cracks me up!
And yes the Loddon River is pretty boring!