Saturday, March 17, 2007

blogging every day

is sorta hard isn't it...!
I haven't blogged since Tuesday.

Been working on some more tiles...I now have Angies, Be's and Melissa B's



I wrote another email in regards to the circle journals we had going manths an months ago.... it's come to a bit of a stand still.... I'm hanging out to get mine back...and I'm sure I still have some to work on..
I don't think I'll be joining another circle journal again in a great hurry....it's taking too long.

oohh I must post ont the books from the book circle too norty me...the next book I should be getting is 'Emma'...I bet its huge..
I'm reading 'a year of wonders' at the moment....slowly... :)

Today we are off to my nieces place ...for birthday celebrations plus a house warming.... I have a few bits and pieces from Ikea and cd for Jarrod and pkt of gluten free cookie dough for Jess...lmao...she'll love it..

1 comment:

Ngaire said...

I hear you about the cj. This one has takenn way tooooooooooo long! I want mine home too! Cant wait to see what you do with the tiles!