Thursday, March 01, 2007

March already !

this year is just going to fly by ...me thinks..

I haven't been doing any scrapping..... none....zilch ...nada...

I have been reading....yes I Finely finished 'To Kill a Mockingbird'

I'm now reading 'My Sisters Keeper'....sorry for the hold up girls in the book circle.

I've been playing a game online too.... the kids have been playing it so i thought I'd have a look to see what the attraction was..... big mistake...lol..now I sit here playing it... ---->RUNESCAPE


Found this meme on Kathryns blog...so I sorta borrowed it... ;)

1. Where is your cell phone? on my desk
2. Boyfriend? it's been awhile
3. Hair? needs dying again
4. Your mother? gone 8 months
5. Your father? gone 7.5 years
6. Your favorite item(s)? my laptop computer
7. Your dream last night? don't remember any
8. Your favorite drink? I'll say coke
9. Your dream guy? mark mark mark
10. The room you are in? in the lounge
11. Your fear? spiders, crawly things
12. What do you want to be in 10 years? happy and content
13. Who did you hang out with last night? mark and kids
14. What are you not? stuck up, tidy
15. Are you in love? yes for sure
16. One of your wish list items? a new camera
17. What time is it? nearly ten thirty
18. The last thing you did? swept the floor.
9. What are you wearing? 3/4 pants, singlet
20. Your favorite book? angelas ashes novel
21. The last thing you ate? 2 weet bix
22. Your life? changing, growing busy
23. Your mood? a little sad
24. Your friends? all working today
25. What are you thinking about right now? lounge needs vacuuming
26. Your car? blue ford escape
27. What are you doing at this moment? answering this meme
28. Your summer? was very busy
29. Your relationship status? married to mark
30. What is on your TV screen? blank right now
31. When is the last time you laughed? kids, last night
32. Last time you cried? yesterday, billy died
33. School? was fun times

Kathryn I'm working on a blog thingy...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha about Runescape, my kids are addicted, DH had a look and now he plays it too, im staying lol