Thursday, March 08, 2007

tiles

well the tiles are starting to arrive..... I have Ngaires and Melissas so far....must get my ass down to the post office ....to post mine...I so freakin' lazy.

Ngaire has no theme... (easy)
Melissas is Modern ephemera?... (I'll have to google...)

Still reading my sisters keeper... I"m half way through it ...which is amzaing for me !!

We are being norty.... shhhh Davids school shirts cost... around $40 .... and then after a few weeks he comes home with them all stained... in either dye, paint, texta or just the dirt from the oval.....you can soak and scrub.... but it just don't come out...... of .....WHITE.....so.... after talking to a friend about it she tells me that her son just wears the shirts from Kmart.....so ....I went yesterday to pick one up....$10 !!!!! you beauty.....

Really need to get my ass into gear and get eric to look at high schools for next year....and numerous other things I need to do for david..

(kick kick kick)

3 comments:

Melissa Antolovic said...

I hope I haven't made it to hard.
thinking packaging labels or part of them, teabag taggy things, part of bus ticket, shopping docket, clothing labels etc I did one last night I'll post it on my blog tonight

By the way how is the tooth?

Ngaire said...

Liz I think it is crap that schools make parents pay for expensive items of clothing that they are only going to get stained or dirty. Sometimes the cheaper version looks just as good!!
I cant wait to see what you do with my tile!

Karen Knight said...

I have only just visited your blog and I am loving your banner!!!!
Your blog is great.
:) Kayla