Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our little visitor

A card I made for my niece for her baby shower which was on Sunday.
She got some gorgeous things, and we ate some yummy food.


Sunday while Em and I were at the baby shower, Eric went to his mates place and bought this home....they found it on the school oval. Em became so attached to it over night...I didn't think it was a great idea to keep it...we have a cat, a bird and are on the waiting list for a dog...that to me is PLENTY.
So I took it to the vet and they were going to send it off to the pound but assured me someone would taker her home, cos she is just sooooo damn cute.


While she was here Em called her Tinker.. look ...isn't she gorgeous !!

Got a phone call this morning and don't have to go to class Thursday or Friday which works out well... cos Friday I'm going to Paperific, Saturday got to catch up with Karyn and go over everything for next weekend, Sunday we are going to see Mark Seymour and Monday Jess and Jarrod move house....hoping it ain't hot.




1 comment:

Ngaire said...

What a cute kitty cat!