Thursday, March 02, 2006

Feb ATC's


The theme was 'numbers'.. heaps of things went through my mind...I was playing around with text boxes in MS Word but it didn't eventuate...so in the end I came up with 5...as there are 5 of us..so took it from there.. 5 petals on the flower using 5 different pp's.., take 5, V =Roman numeral for 5, 5 pointed star...

I think I need alot more stamps to get into these ATCs a bit better..iykwim..

I'm feeling down down down at the moment...but it has been months and I mean months since I have felt like this...just trying to keep my self busy..so I don't dwell on it..

Yeah I know I'm behind...but hey... I'm not trendy as you may have read from my page on Kims cj (post below)...anyways... isn't the new BG line yummy... I lurve 'HANG TEN' and 'URBAN COUTURE'..mmmm need these pp's..

Ohh and I got a lovely RAK from Rachel Greig..with some lovely ribbons and a card with a cat on it (one of her pics)..

I've posted Kims cj off to Raylene, I've finished Angies cj (see below) and will give this to Sam on Friday...

Up next is KazTaz's cj and Alison's cj ...plus the theme for the ATC's this month is colour... and it's been extended from 5 to 10...so many ideas run through my head...but ...I just can't seem to get them done... (thats me feeling sorry for myself)

catch ya

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey that's sooooo creative. I wouldn't have thought of all those '5's'!

And yes, new BG is stunning. Can't wait to get me some!!!

Ngaire said...

Hey there! Those ATC cards are gorgeous!!
Stay happy!