Thursday, March 23, 2006

Getting there

For some reason I am having trouble uploading pics...grrr.. was going to upload Karens (KazTaz's ) cj and this months ATC...which I have nearly finished..trying to get hold of 2 little embellishments to complete the last 2 cards...do you think I can find the colour that I need...!!!
Also have finished some cards for a card swap on KSK.

I haven't done any scrapping of LO's for ages...and ATM I'm not too fussed about it..

Eric has started footy training...in his size 10 (mens) footy boots..lol he is growing toooo fast that kid..

oooh LOST is on tonight...I love that show..but I've been invited to a tupperware party...so might have to get the kids to tape it for me....might have to take the broken lid off the cereal keeper.. I don't need anymore containeers.and if I did ..I think I'd get them from Kmart...so much cheaper..and just as good I think.

Mark is wanting to go looking at new kitchens...we are getting sick of looking at the orangey coloured bench tops...and the laminex wood grain cupboards..lol..
sooo noice.. I'd love a new stove too...one that has grill that works properly...and you can light it with out getting blown halfway across the room..

No comments: