Sunday, March 12, 2006

week 5

This week on Zinas blog

This weeks Challenge is to write an "Absolute YES list"Grab your journal and give yourself some quiet time to really focus on this with. She says..."this is what i call a list of the top 5 priorities that need your attention for the next 3-6 months. Unlike goals thefirst place to focus your time and energy when building a strong foundation for your life is on those things that need your attention NOW. .... while in a relaxed state, ask yourself the following 2 questions , giving yourself ample time for each one:What needs my attention at this time in my life?What do i need to let go of?don't censor your answers. Instead, just notice what occurs to you as you ponder each of these questions seperatley and write down yhe answers in your journal...choose the top 5 answers and put them into order of priority." She suggests writing them on index cards and placing them around the hoyuse so you are continually looking at them. This is to help you remember what you have made a desicion to spend your time on, and to say NO to the things that you don't have time for.

found this on Jaimies blog...how cute is it..

I"ve been sorting out my mags...getting rid of a heap of SM and SC mags that I no longer want... I put a little post on BB asking if anyone wants them for the cost of postage, but so far no takers..will see if a niece wasnts some when they call in tomorrow... it seems a shame to just dump them into the recycle..iykwim.. I really need to get my butt into gear as now I've put my name down for a card swap...lol..I have an idea in my head..just got to try it..



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz - Love the blog :)