Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I've been tagged

by Ngaire

What scrapbook lines/products etc do you dislike ?
probably Jolees little cutsie stickers

What is the hardest thing you have ever had to scrap?
hmm I think some photos I took while playing mini golf...and like Ngaire I haven't done my wedding photos yet..

What technique do you use more than anything else.?
inking.... gee that sounds so boring doesn't it

What is the smallest scrap of paper you save?
anything that I think might get used.

Have you ever had any scrappoing related injuries?
Nope

Finish this sentence "If I wasn't a scrapbooker/stamper, I would spend my money on...."......clothes, cds , dvds

Give your best storage or organizational idea
I keep my foam stamps in little hard plastic cases that you can find in Safeway in the stationary part...they are about $2..

You just won a weeklong scrapbooking cruise for 5...who is going with you?
hmm.. I'd have to say Melissa, Coby, & Wendy...who else wants to come?

When you received your first publication notification who did you tell?
my family and a few scrapping buddies.

I'm tagging
Melissa

1 comment:

Melissa Antolovic said...

now how did I miss that!