Thursday, April 27, 2006

Broken Arm

While at footy training yesterday Eric was tackled which is to be expected and as he fell to the ground he put his arm out and snap..

We spent hours in the hospital yesterday... and had it xrayed...and the orthepedic (sp) surgeon looked at it...they were uncertain of what to do with it.. as it is only a small break but it looks as though it is bent.. so we were sent home with a back slab on his arm and have to go back in today to the fracture centre... to have it reset..so we were up at 6.30 so he could eat breakfast...

Picked up a copy of the new scrapbooks etc.. to read while I"m waiting...better grab some lollies too me thinks....

I've started my May ATC's I'm having fun with these ones..and should be finished with them soon..

3 comments:

Melissa Antolovic said...

Hope every thing went well at hospital today and Eric isn't in to much pain.

Ngaire said...

I hope that Eric is ok. Magazines are a must for waiting at the hospital. Trust me!

Anonymous said...

must be the footy at the moment my son Jake fell and fractured his wrist last sunday..and course is now sidelined and not too happy about it..oh the joys of footy..lol

Jenni D'Amato