Friday, April 21, 2006

cj's and more cj's

I finished this in Alisons cj a few days ago..but have only just scanned it ..slack slack slack.. the topic is 'life changing moments' and will be posting this to Raylene today..

I still have Belindas cj to do, and yesterday Kathryns and Sallys turned up...what a great idea Sallys is... fantastic.. I"m not going to say what it is ...incase anyone that hasn't had it reads this..

I so have to pull my finger out... and do something with Belindas cj and this months ATCs with the theme Woman...(see stamp used above) I'll be using this... as far as I know ... I'm the only other person with this stamp appart from the woman that made it... cool huh.. she (the stamp) doesn't have a name... I"ll have to ask Dani what it is called...next time I'm in there.

Hope everyone had a lovely easter break ... ours was busy.. Friday night we had a friend/ex SIL and her kids s tay over... went through a few bottles of pink and started on Marks scotch... big mistake for me...I felt like crap the next day... woke up at 5am with the spins and feeling very very sick... later that morning all the girls jumped into Caz's car and headed to the market, where we bought some last minute cheap but quality easter eggs so the kids could have an egg hunt..I never think to take photos at easter time...why?

Saturday night we caught up with other friends we all aggreed it wouldn't be a late one... but we were still sitting there at 1am ..lol ....we decided to go to a sale that was on in Torquay on the Sunday..what a great sale it was.. jeans $10, skirts , shirts and bags$10, $5 wallets, guys watches $10 girls watches $5 and jackets $30.... came out with a garbage bag full.. they were seconds though I don't think there were many... or samples...no biggie..

Monday we went to Melb for Marks nieces 16th birthday...we were 1 1/2 hours late...lol.. 'cos we stopped at Werribee plaza to get Dave a new phone that he HAD TO HAVE THAT DAY.

No comments: