Saturday, April 22, 2006

wedding card & Belindas cj

I am getting my butt into gear, I've made a wedding card for Marks 2nd cousins wedding on 29th April.. I'm guessing it's going to be freezing in Ballarat...it's an outdoor wedding...brrrrr.. We're staying down there the night in a motel across from where the reception is... so we can stagger across the road ..hee hee..doubting that we'll make it back in time for Erics footy match at 11am on the Sunday..sorry Ezza.

Also I've done my page in Belindas cj the theme is 'scrapbooking defined'

The photos are of my kids and one of their cousins when we took a day trip down to Apollo Bay and of the fires at the Brisbane Ranges in January..not too far from our place..it's as close to a bush fire as I ever want to get..



the photos are around the wrong way..and I can't cut and paste here...grrr

No comments: