Tuesday, April 04, 2006

stamping class

Well I went off to a stamping class with Sam the other day... gee it was great we learnt a background technique... I think it was called 'credit card technique'... I've seen this in mags and thought it looked great... and now I can do it yay !!! the class went for 2 hours for $25 and she provided everything so that was good..the stamp shop also has a sale on till the end of May so that is cool.

Erics been sick since Saturday.. sore throat, non stop sleeping (the boy hates to sleep) not eating and a temp...footy registration is tomorrow.. looks like I"ll be going by myself !!

I still can't find that bloody magazine that I have been after and yay the lovely Sam found it for me ..just have to catch up with her to get it off her..lol..

ATC theme for this month is 'women' chosen by Melissa.. hmm I have an idea already but I bet I won't be able to get the thing that I want .. lol..its always the way isn't it.

It seems that people have been popping in... but no comments left?? hello out there in blog scanning land..
come on say g'day..

7 comments:

Ngaire said...

Hello there!!!! The stamping class sounded really interesting. What is the credit card technique?

Melissa Antolovic said...

gday!

Where is this stamp shop?

~Kathryn~ said...

g'day

i'm always here checking in at least once a week if not more

Anonymous said...

Oh, I so want to do a stamping class, so I am jealous!!

Anonymous said...

Woops....that was me

Sally M

Melissa Antolovic said...

just saying gday again incase your wondering who's making all the hits.

Anonymous said...

bustered lurking here
Hi Liz