Wednesday, July 26, 2006

smells huh...

Alisons list this week is to list all the smells you recall from your childhood and the memories they bring back.

I was actually smelling a bottle of body scrub today.... which reminded me of some sort of play doh stuff that my Brother and I used to play with in the bath... all I can remember is that is was white (I think)..and the smell..maybe it was some sort of soap.. you know how you get soap crayons for the kids...???

Cakes/biscuits cooking... mum was always cooking something

Chocolate pudding... mum used to make her own...,mmm I can smell it now..yummo

shepherds pie...I love the smell of this...its one of my fave smells.....this makes me a bit teary... 'cos mums shepherds pie was the BEST.. lucky I can cook it ..huh

funny how my chosen smells are all food....lmao..

1 comment:

~Kathryn~ said...

i hear you Liz - i get teary when i smell 'violets' as it reminds me so much of my nan