Sunday, July 30, 2006

bags and stuff

I was very good yesterday... although I'm kind of regretting it....lol... I went to Angies....she had a 'Bag and Jewelry' party...and the thing was.... that this party had the same brand as my purse...and wow... you can get a bag with the same embossed flowers... not sure if they have alot of colours... ...but anyway... this bag I liked was very very nice.... it was red... and only about $52.. .. sigh..

I did buy some alpha stamps from Angie that she was going to sell on Ebay...great size for ATC's....might have to use them on this months ... I chose this months theme which is "dolls" should be interesting to see what everyone comes up with ..

Didn't get home till about 10...and missed the news on channel 7 which had Erics mate on it... bugger !!!

OH and if you haven't seen the stamps from SASSAFRASS LASS you need to look... OMG the bracket ones are soo cool..

1 comment:

Ngaire said...

Liz must you tempt me like this???