Thursday, August 10, 2006

been scrappin'





hey I've been scrappin'...the black and white one was for a challenge.....and with the water fun lo...I did the journaling that Angie told me about... looks great...

I've just been trying the sewing machine again....I swear it doesn't like me ...lol... I keep getting it all tangled...grrrr

On BB I'm in a roladex card swap...that Sam is organizing... should be neat..

thie months 52 challenge is to use ribbon as a border The arty nook topic is uniform..hmmm uniform...and I'm still searching for the perfect picture for the Doll ATCs..

Marks Mum is having a hip replacement today... so far she's been in theatre for 6 hrs...there were complications...of some sort..Marks gone up to the hospital and will ring me after he's seen her.

and OMG...the last episode of LOST for this year is on tonight !!!! I'll have to get the dvd's and sit and watch them right from the start I think.

and on Alisons blog...the new list is ....

to list favourite things that you have lost.

to be honest I can't think of anything right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

liz, I really love your use of colour in all of these LO's. Well done. Sally M