Tuesday, August 01, 2006

ooh i scrapped


finally.... I haven't scrapped in ages.. and after being prompted by the 52 challanges on KSK ..this is it.. ..I just wish my hand writing was better...

Finished my ATC sbut forgot to get a pic... I'm such a dumb ass.. I'll have to get a pic when they come back....

This months theme is 'dolls' I have a few ides running through my head.. just have to make them work..

Going to a crop in Melb with Sam, Ange and Melissa (maybe) on Friday night... should be good...I'm looking forward to it actually.
Must go and get some photos printed so I can do this cj that is sitting here... if I could get it done before or on Friday night then I can hand it to Sam then.

I've placed my first SU order with Melissa...yay...these will help with some cards I have to make..

Tomorrow morining we have an appointment regarding Davids subject choices and which direction he wants to take ....bit scary..thinking that next year he'll be in year 10 !!

3 comments:

Melissa Antolovic said...

Your handwrittings fine!

Did you get that corner punch or did you hand cut that one?

Ngaire said...

This is such a great layout Liz. And as Melissa said there is nothing wrong with your handwriting!

Anonymous said...

your hand writing is FABULOUS
is libby your sister ??