Monday, August 14, 2006

Sunday Afternoon

My sister and brother in law, Mark and I went to the Deakin Waterfront Cafe yesterday .....'cos Mark Seymour was playing there... ...what fantastic way to spend an afternoon... I bought a bottle of wine...and we shared...wedges with sour cream..and cheese and crackers....yummmm.

If only we knew to book a table...we could have got a better view ...next time...next time !!

I didn't take my camera...but I've asked a guy Len who was there and got a good shot...to email me a pic ...please Len...if you read this.... :)

Going out today to pick up Daves new bed...(double)...'cos he's big now..!! lol
got doona and cover and sheets the other day..

ordered the me book..and some 8.5x11 refils...the 52 challenge book was out of stock AGAIN grrrr..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liz. What a wonderful afternoon that sounds like. Those kind of afternoons are the best :) Sally M