Wednesday, August 23, 2006

feelin' blah

I've got a sore throat, runny nose and a head full of cotton wool (well it feels like it)....going out for tea tonight to the sporting club with some friends.... then on Saturday we have Marks Dads 70th birthday in Melbourne.....should be ok... Mark had a look at the music list today can you believe they had not ticked Robbie Williams !!!! how rude ... so it's ticked now... along with Hunters and Collectors... :)

I hope I'm feeling a bit better by then..I might nick into the chemist huh..

Finally got a shot of a doll that I want to use for my ATC's... just have to get them printed...and my pics of Mark Seymour ..that Len sent me... :)

Ooooh I bought myself some RED DOOR the other day... 100ml for $30 yay... I love this perfume and haven't any of this for sooo long.

Going back to get Marks Dad some aftershave for Fathers Day depending on the scent.... they have some frome $55 down to $20 not bad huh.

2 comments:

Coby said...

Hi Liz, I hope that you are feeling better soon. Every girl needs perfume, I am glad that you got a bottle of your favorite, I hope that it makes you feel wonderful each time you wear it.

love Coby

Melissa Antolovic said...

Those perfumr specails sound great!

Hope your feeling better soon.