Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Parcels

this week I've recieved Sams 'colour' cj which I've been working on already....also recieved a lovely mini clipboard from Ngaire....it's gorgeous...and on the back it has a quote

She walked in when everyone else walked out
celebrate her friendship.

Also recieved a parcel from the USA..... I didn't remember ordering anything....so it had me stumped what it was... maybe a comp?? then I noticed the sticker on the box.... it was from ' Better homes and Gardens'....inside there was a stack of pp of assorted companies... beautiful.... some chipboard alphas (creative imaginations) and October issue of Scrapbooks etc...with.... a letter published that I wrote...

I'd forgotten all about writing that letter.. lol..

5 comments:

Melissa Antolovic said...

ooo lucky you!

Melissa Antolovic said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ngaire said...

Glad you like it Liz!

Coby said...

Liz, congratulations on having your letter published!! How exciting. Have fun playing with your new goodies.

Love Coby

Jess said...

Just reminded me that I have a letter in there soon! I actually posted a question on Two Peas and they emailed me to ask if they could use it. Glad to here the gifts are good - I'll look forward to mine!

See you Friday maybe?

Jess