Thursday, May 03, 2007

broadband

finally we have it... lol

was off line for 2 days...and I must say I didn't miss it...but I was busy.

Not much else going on... the kids had interschool sports yesterday... Eric's legs were aching today...after playing 6 games of footy... one on a slight hill...so kept him home today...

Mark and I went out for lunch with his parents for his birthday... the service was great !! I've never seen it so fast..
Mark had tempura fish, I had roast beef (which was very nice), his mum had cottage pie and his dad had tomatoe and onion sausages.

Its been raining here...hooray.. but alot of roads are slightly flooded...where the drains must be full of leaves and rubbish...

Footy training tonight... for Eric..
Tomorrow Dave has the day off.and he's heading to Melb with one of his mates to stay at his Dads place for the weekend.

We'll head in to the market saturday morning....Mark wants a watch...and need to get pressie for Em's friend....Em's got a birthday sleepover on Saturday.

Footy match on Sunday ( I think they are doing bacon and eggs that morning .) ..then we are off to a family event.....we're not going to make it in time for the actual ceremony 'cos footy doesn't finish till 12.30

1 comment:

Ngaire said...

Welcome to the world of Broadband!!! I dont know how we ever survived without it!
It is raining here too which is good!